Echt / Utrecht, The Netherlands
Customer Success Manager Robotic Accounting
Why Customer Success Manager Robotic Accounting at Lyanthe
Do you want to work for a scale-up with a clear vision and great ambition? Then take on the challenge at Lyanthe! We believe that entrepreneurs and companies grow when they no longer have to worry about the daily hassle around administration. That is why we build platforms with which we can fully automate administrative processes. Lyanthe is a “game changer” and market leader in robotic process automation (RPA) and is a partner of the largest accounting firms and banks in the Netherlands and Belgium. Our next step is further development and implementation of our Robotic Accounting proposition and that is why we are looking for driven colleagues who will come to strengthen us.
Your role as Customer Success Manager
You are ambitious, you like working in IT and you are driven by innovation in robotic accounting. As a Customer Success Manager Robotic Accounting you work closely with the implementation team and the product team to fully automate administrative processes. You are an expert in the field of robotic accounting, and you help our clients (administration and accountancy firms) with optimizing their internal processes and achieving the jointly set automation objectives. You regularly visit clients to independently implement and advise on how our clients can get the most out of our innovative robotic accounting platform. In addition, as an innovator you contribute to the further development of the Robotic Accounting proposition and product features from Lyanthe. Your primary responsibilities are:
- You welcome new customers together with the implementation team and give substantive advice on implementation;
- You set automation objectives together with the customer and you work out a plan how to achieve these objectives;
- As an expert in the field of automation, you think about different solutions in the field of digitization and process optimization;
- As a team member of the product team, you consider, specify and validate new product features.
What we find important in the role of a Customer Success Manager Robotic Accounting
Lyanthe is looking for enthusiastic colleagues who use their knowledge and experience to realize ambitions. Creativity, entrepreneurship and team focus are conditional if you want to work at a scale-up like Lyanthe. In addition, in your role you have:
- At least on a completed higher professional education.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience within the financial administration and / or accountancy sector
- Extensive accounting package knowledge / experience (eg Exact Online, Twinfield, Accountview, etc.).
- Fluent in Dutch and English language.
What we can offer
Lyanthe offers a lot of scope for initiative and personal development with an ambitious scale-up. With offices in the Netherlands, Portugal and the Philippines, Lyanthe is an inspiring and international working environment with fun, enthusiastic colleagues with great ambition. We organize social events such as: drinks, (board) game nights, dinners and BBQs because we believe that. The basis for our cooperation is a good salary, 24 vacation days, a pension scheme and a laptop for the company.
Does the challenge suit you?
Beautiful! We would like to receive your resume and motivation to work at Lyanthe. You can send this by clicking on the button below “Respond to this vacancy” and fill in the registration form. After we have received your application, we will process it as quickly as possible. If you explain to us why this job suits you well, we would like to invite you for an introductory meeting. See you soon!